"L'arte di Anna" è un piccolo angolo del web che mi sono presa come vetrina di quelle che sono le mie passioni, ma che possono essere anche idee regalo o piccoli tesori da indossare...

Hi, I'm Ann, dreamer, mother, wife, friend, teacher and modest artisan. Welcome to my little shop, I hope my works like you...:)

❤ Anna

Monday, May 4, 2009

Gracious skullcap - Cappellino a coppetta


This skullcap is smaller than others, but very cute and equally warm. It's available in various colors, you can choose one to have two shade of it (like in the photo the color is "pink"), except for the black that is basic. Send me an email to say me the head size that you need.

10 $


More info/Buy it.

Cappellino disponibile in vari colori, solo il nero rimarrà di base, e in varie misure.

8 €

Maggiori dettagli/Acquista.

No comments: